The official NABARD Grade A Notification 2020 has been released recently for 139 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade A.The notification has been released by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for Direct Recruitment of the Officers in 'Grade A'. All the interested candidates must read the complete article to know about the details of the exam such as Vacancies, Exam Date, Application form, Application Dates and Exam pattern on this page.
UPDATE:- NABARD Grade A Application 2020 Notification has been released today. Link active now
NABARD is an all India Apex Organisation completely owned by the Government of India. It was established on 12 July 1982 for the implementation of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981. It replaced the Agricultural Credit Department (ACD) and Rural Planning and Credit Cell (RPCC) of Reserve Bank of India, and Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC).
NABARD Grade A Notification 2020
The recent NABARD Grade A Notification 2020 has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Managers only in an online mode from Indian Citizens who have all the required eligibility criteria. The selection process takes place in three phases- Prelims, Mains and Interview Process.
- All the interested candidates should fill the NABARD Grade A Application Form as soon as possible
- Both the prelims and Mains phases of the exam take place in an online mode
- All the interested candidates should go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying
- The minimum age to apply is 21 years and maximum age is 30 years
- Knowing the Salary Details may motivate you to apply for the exam
- The Prelims exam is tentatively going to be held in the February month of 2020
- It is a must for the candidates to go through the NABARD Grade A syllabus before starting the preparation
- Know the detailed cut off before starting your preparation
NABARD Grade A Exam Dates
The table below provides you with the important NABARD Grade A Exam Dates for the Prelims and Mains phases along with the recent 2020 Application Dates as well-
|Online Application Starts And Payment Of Online Fees||15th January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Applications||3rd February 2020|
|Date Of Online Phase 1 (Prelims) Exam||25th February 2020|
|Date Of Online Phase 2 (Main) Exam||To be notified|
NABARD Grade A Vacancy
NABARD Grade A vacancy for the year 2020 promises a total of I39 Vacancies for the post of Assistant Managers for various Services such as Legal Services, Rajbhasha Services, Rural Development Banking Services, etc in its recent NABARD Grade A Notification 2020. To know further details, you can read the official notification.
|Posts||Services||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A||Under Rural Development Banking Services||139|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A||Under Rajbhasha Services||08|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A||Under Legal Services||03|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A||Under Protocol and Security Services||04|
NABARD Grade A Salary
The table below gives you a basic idea on the NABARD Grade A salary for the 2020 selected candidates-
|Assistant Manager||Basic Pay||Rs. 28,150/- pm|
|Allowances||DA, House Rent Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc.|
|In-Hand Salary||Rs.61,000/- pm|
|Prerequisites||Reimbursements of vehicle maintainance,newspaper,internet etc.|
NABARD Grade A Application Form
As per the NABARD Grade A Official Notification, the online application for Grade A officers will be released on 15th January 2020 and will be available till 3rd February 2020.
How to Apply NABARD Grade A Application Form 2020?
Step to Apply for NABARD Grade A Notification 2020 are as follows-
- Visit the career page of the official NABARD Website
- Click on the "Apply for the NABARD Grade A 2020'' Link on the screen
- Enter all personal details and educational qualifications as asked on the application form and submit
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Make an online payment of Application fee
- Take print outs of the online application form
NABARD Grade A Application Fee
As per the NABARD Grade A Notification, the Application Fee for each All India Category is given below-
NABARD Grade A Admit Card
We will update you with the new Admit card dates as soon as it is released on the official website. As per now, the date below is a tentative admit card date for 2020-
|Admit Card||February 2020|
Steps to download the NABARD Grade A Admit Card
- Visit the official website of NABARD
- Click on the link" Recruitment of Grade A -2020: Download Admit Card" displayed on the screen
- Enter your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth
- Click the 'submit' button and download the call letter
NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern
It is important that you know about the NABARD Grade A Exam Pattern properly before applying for the exam. As per the NABARD Grade A Notification, the exam consists of three phases-The the Prelims phase, the Mains Phase and the Interview Process. The Phase-1 i.e Preliminary Exam consists of objective type questions (MCQs) having a total weightage of 200 marks and the time duration of the exam is 120 minutes. The exam mode is online and the difficulty level is easy to moderate. And there has been a negative marking of -0.25 marks for every wrong answer in the MCQ sections.
The table below gives you the marking system for all the sections in the Prelims Phase-
|Economic And Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture And Rural Development||40|
Phase-2 of the exam i.e Mains exam consists of Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will be a descriptive type written exam of General English Topic and Paper 2 will be about related disciplines. Both the papers will have a weightage of 100 marks and time duration of 90 minutes.
|Paper 1:General English||Descriptive||100||90min|
|Paper 2:For General Post Economic and Social Issues & Agri & Rural Development||MCQ||100||90min|
|Paper 2:For all other posts connected to the discipline||MCQ||100||90min|
The third and the final phase of the NABARD Grade A Official Notification 2020 will be an interview and it will have a weightage of 25 marks.
NOTE:- The final merit list will be prepared after the completion of the interview.
NABARD Grade A Syllabus
All the interested candidates should go through the NABARD Grade A Syllabus before starting their preparations. The important topics in the syllabus that come in the exam are as follows-
- Puzzles & Sitting Arrangement
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- MS Office
- Networking etc.
NABARD Grade A Preparation Tips
These are the important preparation tips that every interested and eligible candidate should follow in order to clear the exam-
- Solve as many as Previous Year Question Papers as these will give you an idea of what to expect and which topics to give more emphasis on.
- Practice more questions and give more time to Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability Sections as more practice of questions will increase your accuracy level on the day of the exam
- Consistent revision is a key to success in competitive exams like this
- Solve as many as Mock Test Series to get an edge and improve your speed
NABARD Grade A Results
The Results will be tentatively released in August month of 2020. We will update you with the exact result dates as soon as it is notified on the official website.
|Results Date||August 2020|
How to check the Results?
You can follow all these steps below to check your results-
- Visit the official website of NABARD
- Click on "NABARD Grade A Results" link on the screen
- A PDF will open
- Check your roll number from the Shortlisted Candidates List in the PDF
- Download the PDF if necessary
NABARD Grade A Cut Off (expected)
The table below provides you with the Expected Cut Off for 2020-
|Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology||-||113.20||127.60||118.32||130|
|Economics and Agricultural Economics||100||107.25||107.25||103.75||119.00|
|Land Development-Soil Science||97||-||103.52||-||112.55|
|Plantation & Horticulture||-||-||99.75||-||109.25|
NABARD Grade A Selection Process
As per the NABARD Grade A Notification, the selection procedure will comprise of three phases given below in the table. The candidates will be selected on Merit basis after clearing the specific cut-offs for the specific All India Categories. The Prelims Phase of the exam is just qualifying in nature and serves as a screening test. But the candidates are must to clear the Mains cut off as only after clearing the mains cut off the candidates will be selected for the Interview Phase.
|Phase 1-Prelims Exam||Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ)- Objective Type Questions|
|Phase 2-Mains Exam||Both Objective Type and Descriptive Type Questions|
|Phase 3- Interview||-|